WOW!

A big part of me wanted to see the Patriots win, but only because I hate the Dolphins and their arrogant "We are the only undefeated team in history" bullcrap. But seeing the arrogant Patriots get the big slap in the face was quite satisfying.

Not only was it good to see that underdogs do still have a chance in America to succeed, but it also gave me hope that this country can still be great again. The Declaration of Independence at the start of the game was nice to see. It's not quite the Constitution, but its a damn fine document in its own right.

Congratulations New York Giants! After the Giants lost to the Patriots in the last week of the season I predicted that the Giants would go all the way. All the way to the Super Bowl where I also predicted they would get their asses handed to them by the Patriots. So much for that prediction, eh? :)

Oh man, how I would hate to be any player on the Patriots team right now...to go undefeated and lose the Super Bowl. How embarrassing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Google

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it.