And Then There Were Three

I was taken aback by this news today. The more I think about it, the more I realize why Romney was in the race until now to begin with. Ron Paul finished second to Romney's first in several states before and on Super Tuesday. Romney ensured that Ron Paul would not gain any traction and now he can drop out and gaurantee a McCain nomination. There will be no brokered convention.

We will be given a choice between two non-conservatives, McCain or Clinton. Then with Bloomberg to divide the conservative vote even further, we will end up with a Hillary Clinton as President of the United States of America. God Help us!

I will not vote in November and I have voted in every election since I turned 18 years old. I now understand what it means to be apathetic. Screw our One Party System and Screw the Republican Party for Screwing over Americans.




UPDATE:

Well when I first wrote this I was in a pure emotional rage. However, upon reflection, perhaps this isn't such an irritating development. I was not aware that Romney supporters disliked McCain so much. Now I just wish Romney had bowed out before Super Tuesday, so Ron Paul could have at least won of a few key states. After all, Mr. Paul is in for the long Haul!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Google

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it.